We are pleased to say that SNOO meets or exceeds all governmental regulations for infant safety. It has been reviewed by nationally prominent independent safety engineers and certified as an approved bassinet by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (passing ASTM F2194-16, FCC Part 15, CA 65 and other protective standards).
Articles in this section
- What is SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- What are the weight ranges for the SNOO Sacks?
- Does SNOO come in different colors?
- How much does the SNOO weigh?
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- Is The SNOO sack safe to use right away in the hospital?
- If SNOO rocks my baby all the time, how will he learn to self-soothe?
- What are the SNOO Sacks made from?
- Where can I find the serial number for SNOO?
- Should I wait to see if my baby needs SNOO before buying it?