The activity button will blink for about 1 minute when SNOO is first turned on. Once it stops blinking, your SNOO is ready to turn on. If the white light continues to blink, please contact Happiest Baby Customer Support by clicking the link below.
Articles in this section
- I’ve Heard That Bed Sharing Is Safe If A Mom Is Breastfeeding. Is That True?
- My baby will only sleep in my arms
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- How will my baby learn how to self-soothe in SNOO?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put her in SNOO?
- My SNOO is too sensitive to my baby’s cries. Is there a setting I can change?
- Is there specific white noise you recommend?
- My baby fusses for a while before crying, but SNOO doesn’t react until she is really wailing. Is there a way to make it more responsive?
- My baby was sleeping well and now is waking up every couple of hours. What can I do?
- Why does my SNOO “timeout” after Level 4?