Below are several steps that will reset the SNOO and connect SNOO with the app.
- Disengaging the WiFi button located underneath the platform. When the WiFi button is pushed in, it's engaged.
- After disengaging the WiFi button unplug SNOO from the power source.
- Make sure the app is closed on your device.
- After approximately 30 seconds reconnect SNOO to power and re-engage the WiFi button by pushing it in.
- Open the app. You should be able to sign in with the credentials that you used initially when pairing the app.
APP Connectivity to Home Network (Correct Home Network Password Error)
Below are several steps that will assist in identifying and resolving the issue.
- Is the router setup with WPA2 encryption? We only support WPA2 for security reasons.
- What is the model of the router?
- Does your network name or password contain any special characters?
- Are there any special configuration in the network? For example 2 routers, network extenders, etc.?
- Do you have both 2.4GHz and 5GHz network setup and your sure the password is correct you will need to switch to 2.4GHz? Most tablets and phones use 5GHz frequency.
Red Flashing Light
Walk customer through platform adjustment steps:
- Activate the SNOO (any level).
- Place hands at both the head and foot of the platform and move the platform back and forth in a surfing like motion to fight against the motor. Do this for about 30 seconds.
- Place both hands in the center of the platform and press down firmly like a CPR motion. A click should be heard.
- If the sound persists ask the customer to provide a 30 second video of the SNOO making the sound to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add customer to Issues Log - even the adjustment resolved the issue.
In an effort to identify more precisely the challenge with the WiFi connection challenge, please follow the steps below.
1. From your mobile device go to the WiFi setting and wait until you see the SNOO WiFi
2. Click on the SNOO WiFi and enter password: snoo#### (last 4 digits of serial number)
3. Open a web browser
4. Type in the following: 192.168.100.1:8080/error
5. Tap Enter
6. An error message is displayed
7. Send a copy of the error message to Customer Care
White Flashing Light
Under normal operation, the white light blinks:
- For about 30 seconds after power-up to indicate booting
- For about 1 second when the activity button is pressed and no clips are attached
If the white light blinks continuously this indicates that the SNOO has rebooted, which can happen after a power cycle or an Over-The-Air (OTA) update, but cannot fully reboot. In this scenario, ask the customer to do the following:
- Manually power cycle the unit by unplugging it
- Wait 1 minute and reconnect to power
- If the white light is still blinking contact Customer Care
- Have the customer check to see if the Snoo's network is present
- If the Snoo's network does not appear we should replace the unit
- If the Snoo's network does appear escalate the issue to engineering