Yes! Open the App and go to Settings. There you will find one called “Responsiveness.” That will allow you to make SNOO less sensitive to non-criying sounds, like snorts or sneezes. (You can also increase the sensitivity if SNOO is reacting too slowly to mild fussing).
Articles in this section
- My little girl only wants to sleep in my arms, by my side, or on top of my chest. Is there a way to make SNOO work for her?
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- How will my baby learn how to self-soothe in SNOO?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put her in SNOO?
- My SNOO is too sensitive to my baby’s cries. Is there a setting I can change?
- Is there specific white noise you recommend?
- My baby fusses for a while before crying, but SNOO doesn’t react until she is really wailing. Is there a way to make it more responsive?
- For the first 2 months, my baby was sleeping well on the blue level. But, now she wakes every 2-3 hours again! What do I do?
- Why does my SNOO “timeout” after Level 4?
- Can I use SNOO if my baby has acid reflux?