Yes! Open the App and go to Settings. There you will find one called “Responsiveness.” That will allow you to make SNOO more sensitive to detect even mild fussing. (You can also reduce the sensitivity if SNOO is reacting too fast to non-crying sounds, like snorts or sneezes).
Articles in this section
- Can I change SNOO's baseline level?
- What is the SNOO Log? How can I track my baby's sleep?
- What does the SNOO App do?
- Can I use Weaning or Motion Limiter with the New Baseline feature?
- Can I keep SNOO on a specific level?
- What does the SNOO log tell me about my baby's sleep?
- What is Motion Limiter?
- What is SNOO’s weaning feature?
- How do I enable the Weaning feature?
- My SNOO is too sensitive to my baby’s cries. Is there a setting I can change?