No. SNOO is designed to give babies a mix of movement + white noise, just as your baby enjoyed in the womb. For thousands of years, mothers have noted that simultaneous rocking and shushing work best to lull babies into slumber. In fact, white noise is so beneficial for sleep. Dr. Karp recommends parents continue using it long after their child has outgrown SNOO (to at least 1-year of age...or many years more!).
Articles in this section
- How do I wash the SNOO Sacks and sheets?
- How do I set up my SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- How do I use the SNOO Sack? (Video Tutorial)
- Putting Baby in SNOO Sack (Video Tutorial)
- What’s included in SNOO’s box?
- How do I use SNOO?
- Placing Baby in SNOO (Video Tutorial)
- How do I manually turn on and off SNOO and adjust the levels?
- Can I place the cable holder on any leg?
- How Do I Register My SNOO?