SNOO helps you understand why your baby is crying. Most parents notice that SNOO usually calms fussing within 40-60 seconds. So, if fussing stops quickly as SNOO increases the motion/sound- you can keep your head on the pillow - your baby just needed a little more soothing and is not very hungry. However, if the crying is continuing for more than a minute, you should pick her up to see what she needs. You DO NOT need to wait for the bed to ‘time out’ and stop itself!
Articles in this section
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- Will my baby get too dependent on the motion?
- On the highest speed, my baby’s head jiggles more than I expected. Is this safe? (Video Tutorial)
- How has SNOO been tested for safety?
- How does the SNOO promote safe sleep?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put her in SNOO?
- Is the sound safe for my baby's hearing?
- Can I use the SNOO for twins/multiples?
- Will the constant rocking harm my baby?
- Can I use my SNOO for my second child?