If you have not paired to the Mobile App, please click here for instructions!
Once you have paired to the SNOO App, you can remotely control your SNOO! Whether you are upstairs at home or traveling across the country, the SNOO App lets you track your baby’s sleep in real-time.
On the Dashboard or Start SNOO page, the App gives you the ability to…
- Turn SNOO On/Off by pressing the play/pause button
- Change the level of SNOO’s motion and sound by pressing the up or down arrows
- Lock your preferred level by pressing and holding the play button for at least 5 seconds (a small lock icon will appear)
At the menu bar the option Sleep Log displays SNOO’s sessions in a U-shaped diagram. The Daily tab provides your baby’s Total Sleep in SNOO for the day, Longest Sleep in SNOO for the day, and Total number of naps. The colors in the diagram indicate:
- White = SNOO is off or not in session
- Light Blue = SNOO is running and on the baseline level
- Red = SNOO is on a higher level soothing your baby
- Dark Blue = Upcoming session hours
The Trends tab provides a weekly or monthly average for your newborn’s sleep in SNOO. The Stickies tab provides milestone tips to help boost sleep in SNOO! To change any settings or details in your App, head over to the Settings tab where you will find 3 categories. My Baby details your newborn’s information (name, birth date, gender) and provides the option to toggle on Preemie or Weaning mode. My Profile allows parents to modify the name(s) and password(s) on their SNOO App profile. The fun really begins in My SNOO settings, where parents can change:
- SNOO’s starting baseline
- The bassinet’s responsiveness setting
- Increase or decrease SNOO’s white noise volume
- Turning on Motion Limiter
- The Wifi network connected to your SNOO
- Lastly, resetting SNOO to allow the bed to pair with a new profile
If you ever need help navigating the App or would appreciate tips on boosting baby sleep, select the FAQ option which will take you straight to the Happiest Baby website. The About page in the App will provide details of your SNOO’s serial number and our latest firmware update. If you would like to modify your preferences for data collection, click on Manage Data Collection!
Lastly, the Log Out page will sign you out of the App, but don’t worry; your SNOO is still paired to your phone. To log back in simply select Login and enter your email and password information.