We recommend you leave Wi-Fi enabled in order to receive the full benefits of SNOO and keep up with the latest software updates. However, you can completely disable SNOO’s Wi-Fi capabilities by depressing the Wi-Fi switch. The Wi-Fi switch is the smaller of the 2 buttons found underneath the SNOO, close to the power switch and logo. The Wi-Fi switch is “ON” when pressed into the SNOO and “OFF” when depressed from the SNOO.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my SNOO?
- I am getting the error message, “SNOO can’t connect.” What should I do?
- I forgot my log in. How can I retrieve it?
- I misspelled my email address in the Mobile App. How can I fix it?
- My SNOO device password isn’t being accepted in the pairing process. What Should I do?
- How do I reboot my SNOO?
- Can I use my SNOO with a different wireless connection?
- My mobile device is unable to connect to SNOO. What should I do?
- Can I disable SNOO's Wi-Fi?
- Can I setup my device with Bluetooth?