The SNOO mattress is a uniquely shaped and specially designed. We recommend only using Happiest Baby’s fitted sheet with SNOO. Any loose or excess fabric inside the bed (such as bunching from using a larger mattress sheet) is a safety concern for your baby.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash the SNOO Sacks and sheets?
- What is the height of the SNOO Shorty Legs?
- How do I use the SNOO Sack? (Video Tutorial)
- What are the weight ranges for the SNOO Sacks?
- What are the SNOO Sacks made from?
- Does the SNOO sack come in different colors?
- How do I keep my baby’s arms from coming out of the SNOO sack or Sleepea?
- My baby doesn’t like to be swaddled. Can you offer advice?
- The inner band of the SNOO Sack sometimes rides up to near my baby’s neck. How can I keep that from happening?
- Is the SNOO mattress waterproof?