The Weaning feature helps prepare your baby to transition to a crib by reducing the motion your baby receives in SNOO. By 4 to 6 months of age, most babies are ready to give up the all-night rocking motion that SNOO provides. When Weaning is on, SNOO will still respond per usual to your baby’s cries to soothe her. What’s different is that SNOO will no longer provide all-night motion.
Articles in this section
- Can I change SNOO's baseline level?
- What is the SNOO Log? How can I track my baby's sleep?
- What does the SNOO App do?
- Can I keep SNOO on a specific level?
- What is Motion Limiter?
- What is SNOO’s weaning feature?
- How do I enable the Weaning feature?
- How does the weaning feature work?
- How do I know when to start using the Weaning feature?
- How do I know if the Weaning feature has been turned on?