The Weaning feature helps prepare your baby to transition to a crib by reducing the motion your baby receives in SNOO. By 4 to 6 months of age, most babies are ready to give up the all-night rocking motion that SNOO provides. When Weaning is on, SNOO will still respond per usual to your baby’s cries to soothe her. What’s different is that SNOO will no longer provide all-night motion.
Articles in this section
- If my baby needs a little more motion/sound to sleep well, can I change the level SNOO starts on (baseline)?
- What is the SNOO Log? How can I track my baby's sleep?
- What does the SNOO App do?
- Can I use Weaning or Motion Limiter with the New Baseline feature?
- How can I lock SNOO on a specific level?
- What does the SNOO log tell me about my baby's sleep?
- What is the Motion Limiter setting?
- What is SNOO’s weaning feature?
- How do I enable the Weaning feature?
- My SNOO is too sensitive to my baby’s cries. Is there a setting I can change?