Affirm allows you to pay over a period of time on your terms. For more information on their program, visit Affirm.com.
Affirm program details
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address (billing address only, please note Happiest Baby cannot ship to APO/FPO/DPO). Buy with Affirm is not currently available to West Virginia residents.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Are there interest or fees with Affirm?
- Effective Monday, March 6,2017 we offer 0% APR Financing with Affirm for the purchase of SNOO. You can finance SNOO for 3, 6 or 12 months with NO financing charge.
What are the payment options?
- When you make a purchase of $100 or more with Affirm, you can pay over 3, 6, or 12 months. For purchases between $50.00–$99.99, you can pay over 3 or 6 months. Select merchants may offer different terms, including a 30-day payment option for purchases under $50.
Do I have a credit limit with Affirm?
- Unlike a credit card, Affirm is not a revolving line of credit. While customers can take out multiple Affirm loans at once, each Affirm loan application is evaluated separately as a closed-end transaction. An application from a returning customer may be denied, however, if that customer has failed to repay other Affirm loans on time or if the customer shows excessive borrowing behavior.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
- Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, a ‘soft’ credit check is done to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
- If you apply for more loans with Affirm, additional ‘soft’ credit checks may be performed to ensure that the best financing options possible are offered to you.
For more information on Affirm please go to: https://www.affirm.com/faqs/