SNOO boosts sleep throughout the night, which reduces the temptation parents have to fall asleep in bed with their baby. (Bed sharing is associated with 70% of infant sleep deaths). And, the patented SNOO Sack is hip safe, vented to reduce overheating, can’t unravel and keeps sleeping babies in the safest position—on the back—all night long. All this allows us to call SNOO the safest baby bed ever made.
Articles in this section
- Can I place blankets, lovey or toys inside the SNOO with my baby?
- Can I use my SNOO for my second child?
- How do you store SNOO when not in use?
- Can I use SNOO without wireless connection?
- Can I use SNOO if my baby has acid reflux?
- Can I use the SNOO for twins/multiples?
- Does SNOO come in different colors?
- How does the SNOO promote safe sleep?
- How has SNOO been tested for safety?
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?