SNOO boosts sleep throughout the night, which reduces the temptation parents have to fall asleep in bed with their baby. (Bed sharing is associated with 70% of infant sleep deaths). And, the patented SNOO Sack is hip safe, vented to reduce overheating, can’t unravel and keeps sleeping babies in the safest position—on the back—all night long. All this allows us to call SNOO the safest baby bed ever made.
Articles in this section
- What is SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- What are the weight ranges for the SNOO Sacks?
- Does SNOO come in different colors?
- How much does the SNOO weigh?
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- Is The SNOO sack safe to use right away in the hospital?
- If SNOO rocks my baby all the time, how will he learn to self-soothe?
- What are the SNOO Sacks made from?
- Where can I find the serial number for SNOO?
- Should I wait to see if my baby needs SNOO before buying it?