SNOO boosts sleep throughout the night, which reduces the temptation parents have to fall asleep in bed with their baby. (Bed sharing is associated with 70% of infant sleep deaths). And, the patented SNOO Sack is hip safe, vented to reduce overheating, can’t unravel and keeps sleeping babies in the safest position—on the back—all night long. All this allows us to call SNOO the safest baby bed ever made.
Articles in this section
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- Will my baby get too dependent on the motion?
- On the highest speed, my baby’s head jiggles more than I expected. Is this safe? (Video Tutorial)
- How has SNOO been tested for safety?
- How does the SNOO promote safe sleep?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put her in SNOO?
- Is the sound safe for my baby's hearing?
- Can I use the SNOO for twins/multiples?
- Will the constant rocking harm my baby?
- Can I use my SNOO for my second child?