Most parents find set up to be quite easy!
- Remove all contents from the box.
- Remove SNOO from the protective cloth bag and place it—upside down—on top of the bag or another clean surface.
- Insert each leg into base (match red and blue arrows on leg brackets to their corresponding colored arrows on the base).
- Push each leg into base until you hear a “click.”
- Hand-tighten all bolts.
- Insert power adapter into socket in the middle of the bottom of base. (There is a red circle around the socket.)
- Now, place SNOO on its 4 feet.
- Place the rubber power cable holder on the leg that is closest to your wall power outlet.
- Insert the power cable over the entire length of the power cable holder.
- Plug the power cord into your wall power outlet.
- The power button at the front of SNOO will flash on and off for a short while before glowing a constant white light.
- SNOO is now ready to help you soothe and protect your baby!
- Always keep SNOO on a flat, even surface.
- Never place anything under the mattress to elevate the baby’s head.
Check out the following video tutorial for more information: