Yes, but only 1 baby per SNOO at a time. To use SNOO for more than 1 baby, you will need to purchase an additional SNOO. If you’re using 2 SNOO’s or more in the same room, we recommend spacing them 1 foot apart.
Articles in this section
- Can I place blankets, lovey or toys inside the SNOO with my baby?
- Can I use my SNOO for my second child?
- How do you store SNOO when not in use?
- Can I use SNOO without wireless connection?
- Can I use SNOO if my baby has acid reflux?
- Can I use the SNOO for twins/multiples?
- Does SNOO come in different colors?
- How does the SNOO promote safe sleep?
- How has SNOO been tested for safety?
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?