Yes, but only 1 baby per SNOO at a time. To use SNOO for more than 1 baby, you will need to purchase an additional SNOO. If you’re using 2 SNOO’s or more in the same room, we recommend spacing them 1 foot apart.
Articles in this section
- What is SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- What are the weight ranges for the SNOO Sacks?
- Does SNOO come in different colors?
- How much does the SNOO weigh?
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- Is The SNOO sack safe to use right away in the hospital?
- If SNOO rocks my baby all the time, how will he learn to self-soothe?
- What are the SNOO Sacks made from?
- Where can I find the serial number for SNOO?
- Should I wait to see if my baby needs SNOO before buying it?