Any time you swaddle and especially when you add layers (pajamas, swaddle blankets, etc.), be sure to check your baby’s ears! If they are red and hot or if your baby's neck is sweaty, then your baby is too warm. Cool the room or dress them more lightly.
Articles in this section
- What if my baby won't calm or fall asleep in the SNOO?
- What should I do if my baby does not like to be swaddled or keeps escaping from the velcro?
- Rice & Towel: My Baby Only Sleeps on Me!
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put her in SNOO?
- My baby’s arms wiggle free by pushing the SNOO sack's inner band up, to the top of his chest. How can I keep that from happening?
- Is there specific white noise you recommend?
- How can I soothe my baby? (Video Tutorial)
- How long should I wait for SNOO to "do its thing" before intervening when my baby is crying?
- How can I tell if my baby is overheated?
- How can I properly swaddle my baby?