Any time you swaddle (and especially when you add layers), be sure to check your baby’s ears: If they are red and hot or if your baby's neck is sweaty, then your baby is too warm. Cool the room or dress her more lightly.
Articles in this section
- I’ve Heard That Bed Sharing Is Safe If A Mom Is Breastfeeding. Is That True?
- My baby will only sleep in my arms
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- How will my baby learn how to self-soothe in SNOO?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put her in SNOO?
- My SNOO is too sensitive to my baby’s cries. Is there a setting I can change?
- Is there specific white noise you recommend?
- My baby fusses for a while before crying, but SNOO doesn’t react until she is really wailing. Is there a way to make it more responsive?
- My baby was sleeping well and now is waking up every couple of hours. What can I do?
- Why does my SNOO “timeout” after Level 4?