We are sorry to hear you’re having trouble connecting! Your SNOO may have lost its connection with your wireless network due to any of the following reasons:
- SNOO is powered off! If you see a white light on SNOO’s activity button, this means SNOO is powered on.
- SNOO Wi-Fi button might have been turned off. This button is located next to SNOO's power button at the bottom of SNOO.
- Your wireless network is poor or not working. You can assess the quality of your connection by going to Main Menu > Settings > My SNOO > Wireless Quality. If needed, reboot your router by unplugging it and plugging it back in.
- Also, ensure that SNOO is connected to a 2.4 GHz network!
- SNOO is too far away from your router's range. Please move SNOO closer to your router if your connection is low.
Try reselecting the Wi-Fi network. To do so, go to Main Menu > Settings > My SNOO > Set Up > Change my Network. Follow the displayed instructions.
If you've ruled out everything above, and your SNOO still can't connect, please log out of the SNOO App. Then restart SNOO by unplugging it from the wall outlet and plugging it back in after a few seconds. After the SNOO is powered back on, log back into the App. Your SNOO should be flashing white on the activity button. After the activity button stops flashing try pairing via another mobile device.
Please make sure you have the latest version of the App. The latest is always available from the Apple® App Store or Google Play®. If you're still having trouble, please click here to contact Customer Care. We're happy to help!