This error message indicates that SNOO may have lost its connection with your wireless network due to any of the following reasons:
- SNOO is powered OFF. Please turn it on.
- Your wireless network is not working. Please check to make sure it is.
- SNOO is too far away from your router’s range. Please move SNOO closer to your router.
- SNOO Wi-Fi button might have been turned OFF. This button is located next to SNOO’s power button at the bottom of SNOO.
If you’ve ruled out the four possible issues above and your SNOO still can’t connect, please log out of the SNOO App. Then restart SNOO by unplugging it from power and plugging it back in after a few seconds. After the SNOO is powered back on, log back into the Mobile App. Your SNOO should be available.
If you continue experiencing the issue you can try the following steps:
- Reboot your home router (this can jump start SNOO's connection with your network)
- Reselect your wireless network on the app by going to Settings > My SNOO > Set Up > Change Network.
Please make sure you have the latest version of the app by clicking on “about” in the settings tab. The latest version of the app is available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
If you’re still experiencing this issue, please contact Happiest Baby Customer Support by clicking the link below.