Definitely not. Parents–and grandparents–have lovingly rocked their sleeping babies since the beginning of time. And, life in the womb is full of motion. During the day, imagine the fast jiggling a baby experiences while a pregnant mom hustles to a meeting, takes a hike or goes up and down the stairs. And, when a mom sleeps, her breathing gently rocks her baby in the womb, all night long. SNOO’s gentle, constant rocking is safe for your baby and will improve her sleep.
Articles in this section
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- Will my baby get too dependent on the motion?
- On the highest speed, my baby’s head jiggles more than I expected. Is this safe? (Video Tutorial)
- How has SNOO been tested for safety?
- How does the SNOO promote safe sleep?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put her in SNOO?
- Is the sound safe for my baby's hearing?
- Can I use the SNOO for twins/multiples?
- Will the constant rocking harm my baby?
- Can I use my SNOO for my second child?