Definitely not. Parents–and grandparents–have lovingly rocked their sleeping babies since the beginning of time. And, life in the womb is full of motion. During the day, imagine the fast jiggling a baby experiences while a pregnant mom hustles to a meeting, takes a hike or goes up and down the stairs. And, when a mom sleeps, her breathing gently rocks her baby in the womb, all night long. SNOO’s gentle, constant rocking is safe for your baby and will improve her sleep.
Articles in this section
- My little girl only wants to sleep in my arms, by my side, or on top of my chest. Is there a way to make SNOO work for her?
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- How will my baby learn how to self-soothe in SNOO?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put her in SNOO?
- My SNOO is too sensitive to my baby’s cries. Is there a setting I can change?
- Is there specific white noise you recommend?
- My baby fusses for a while before crying, but SNOO doesn’t react until she is really wailing. Is there a way to make it more responsive?
- For the first 2 months, my baby was sleeping well on the blue level. But, now she wakes every 2-3 hours again! What do I do?
- Why does my SNOO “timeout” after Level 4?
- Can I use SNOO if my baby has acid reflux?