SNOO is designed to work in conjunction with the legs. The legs have slip resistant feet pads for stability.
Articles in this section
- How is SNOO keeping my baby safe?
- Will my baby get too dependent on the motion?
- On the highest speed, my baby’s head jiggles more than I expected. Is this safe? (Video Tutorial)
- How has SNOO been tested for safety?
- How does the SNOO promote safe sleep?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put her in SNOO?
- Is the sound safe for my baby's hearing?
- Can I use the SNOO for twins/multiples?
- Will the constant rocking harm my baby?
- Can I use my SNOO for my second child?