Yes, but you will need to set up your SNOO with the new wireless connection. To set up a new connection, click “Settings” in upper left-hand corner, select “Change Connection,” and follow the App instructions.
Articles in this section
- I am getting the error message, “SNOO can’t connect.” What should I do?
- I forgot my log in. How can I retrieve it?
- I misspelled my email address in the Mobile App. How can I fix it?
- My SNOO device password isn’t being accepted in the pairing process. What Should I do?
- How do I reboot my SNOO?
- Can I use my SNOO with a different wireless connection?
- My mobile device is unable to connect to SNOO. What should I do?
- Can I disable SNOO's Wi-Fi?
- Can I setup my device with Bluetooth?
- Can SNOO sync with multiple mobile devices?