If you want to restart your SNOO, just unplug its power adapter from the wall outlet. Wait a few seconds, then plug SNOO back in. Press the activity button to turn on SNOO. The SNOO activity button will flash white while rebooting. It may take several minutes before it stays on white. Once it does, it's ready to start soothing!
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my SNOO?
- I am getting the error message, “SNOO can’t connect.” What should I do?
- I forgot my log in. How can I retrieve it?
- I misspelled my email address in the Mobile App. How can I fix it?
- My SNOO device password isn’t being accepted in the pairing process. What Should I do?
- How do I reboot my SNOO?
- Can I use my SNOO with a different wireless connection?
- My mobile device is unable to connect to SNOO. What should I do?
- Can I disable SNOO's Wi-Fi?
- Can I setup my device with Bluetooth?