Machine wash with similar colored laundry in warm or cold water. Never use hot water or chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on a low heat setting. Note: When washing the SNOO Sack. Make sure the Velcro wings are attached to each other and/or zip the sack closed to avoid damage caused by the Velcro clinging to other items in the load. Also, give extra dryer time on low heat to completely dry the sack.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash the SNOO Sacks and sheets?
- What is the height of the SNOO Shorty Legs?
- How do I use the SNOO Sack? (Video Tutorial)
- What are the weight ranges for the SNOO Sacks?
- What are the SNOO Sacks made from?
- Does the SNOO sack come in different colors?
- How do I keep my baby’s arms from coming out of the SNOO sack or Sleepea?
- My baby doesn’t like to be swaddled. Can you offer advice?
- The inner band of the SNOO Sack sometimes rides up to near my baby’s neck. How can I keep that from happening?
- Is the SNOO mattress waterproof?