Machine wash with similar colored laundry in warm or cold water. Never use hot water or chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on a low heat setting. Note: When washing the SNOO Sack. Make sure the Velcro wings are attached to each other and/or zip the sack closed to avoid damage caused by the Velcro clinging to other items in the load. Also, give extra dryer time on low heat to completely dry the sack.
Articles in this section
- How do I wash the SNOO Sacks and sheets?
- How do I set up my SNOO? (Video Tutorial)
- How do I use the SNOO Sack? (Video Tutorial)
- Putting Baby in SNOO Sack (Video Tutorial)
- What’s included in SNOO’s box?
- How do I use SNOO?
- Placing Baby in SNOO (Video Tutorial)
- How do I manually turn on and off SNOO and adjust the levels?
- Can I place the cable holder on any leg?
- How Do I Register My SNOO?