If parents prefer for Happiest Baby to not collect their personal data, we have updated the SNOO App with features to control your privacy. When you create your App account, you will be prompted to select your data collection preferences.
If you have already built a profile and would like to modify your current preference settings…
For iOS devices:
- Navigate to the question mark icon on the bottom right-hand corner of your app screen
- Under the Help & Feedback section > click on Manage Data Collection
- There you are able to modify the personal data you would like Happiest Baby to collect!
For Android devices:
- Navigate to the Menu Bar at the top left-hand corner of your screen
- Click on the About Page > select Manage Date Collection
Please keep in mind if you opt-out of Happiest Baby collecting your Sleep Data, you will not be able to see any SNOO sleep sessions on the Sleep Log page. If you opt-out of Happiest Baby collecting your Baby’s information, the App will no longer be personalized with your newborn’s name, gender, or birthday.